Partner, Head of Insurance and Non-State Pension Funds Advisory Division, EY
• Partner in the audit services to financial companies of the Moscow office, EY. She is in charge of insurance organizations and non-state pension funds advisory division.
• Graduated with honours from the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics specializing in Finance and Credit.
• Holds a national auditor qualification certificate issued by SRO APR; she is a member of SRO RSA and a certified public accountant (CPA)
• Over the past 20 years, she has gained the experience in auditing the financial statements of most major Russian insurance companies, Projects Partner;
• Over the last five years, she has been involved with auditing the financial statements of major Russian pension funds, Projects Partner;
• Partner of projects for the Bank of Russia in accounting, internal audit and risk management in insurance organizations;
• Consulting on actuarial expectations and risk management, including an independent assessment of actuarial reserves and pension liabilities, methodological projects and audit of the actuarial base;
• Consulting on the preparation of IFRS statements, Projects Partner;
• Consulting on improving the operational efficiency of the insurance business in several major Russian insurance companies;
• Administration of management reporting and KPI projects;
• Administration of IFRS 17 and Solvency II projects;
• Work in an insurance company: curator of the financial and actuarial units; Operations and IT Projects Office.
• Specializes in auditing services for insurance and pension companies, as well as managing projects of actuarial expectations, IFRS 17 and Solvency II;
• Experienced in projects on operation efficiency, risk management, financial analysis, management reporting and budgeting, business processes restructuring, internal audit of insurers;
• Experienced in working with the Bank of Russia on the regulation of non-credit financial organizations, including the project on the insurance organizations internal control and the development of risk management regulations for insurance organizations.